Jadrolinija is a Croatian shipping company that maintains the largest number of regular international and domestic ferry, ship and fast shipping lines. The main office is in Rijeka. Regular passenger, ferry lines and speed boats operate between Italian (Venice, Trieste, Pescara and Bari) and Croatian ports.
Customs office for foreign ships
All-time: Umag, Porec, Rovinj, Pula, Rasa Basic, Rijeka, Mali Losinj, Zadar, Sibenik, Split, Ploce, Korcula, Vela Luka, Ubli and Dubrovnik
Seasonal : ACI marina Umag, Rovinj, Sali, Bozava, Primosten, Stari Grad, Hvar, Vis, Vis and Cavtat
Domestic shipping lines:
- Dubrovnik – G & V Line Ltd.
- Rijeka – Jadrolinija
- Mali Losinj-Losinj shipping
- Korcula – Mediterranean voyage company
- Rab – Rab ferry company
- Split – Split Tours
International ferry lines:
- Zadar – Ancona
- Split – Ancona
- Dubrovnik – Bari
- Stari Grad – Ancona
- Domestic ferry lines:
- Rijeka – Split – Stari Grad (Hvar) – Korcula – Dubrovnik
Daily ferry line connects Rijeka and Split throughout the year. The line continues to Dubrovnik three times a week. The ferries that go from the Rijeka to the southern part of the coast, are a good solution for drivers who thus can avoid nice but sometimes hard drive down the coast during season.
Connecting the mainland and the islands
- Cres,Losinj,Rab,Ugljan,Pašman,Olib,Silba,Premuda,Molat,Sestrunj,Rivanj,Zirje,Kaprije,Zverinac,Ravu,Zlarin,Long Island, Iz, Solta, Brac, Hvar, Vis, Peljesac Peninsula, Korcula, Lastovo, Mljet and Sipan.
- Local shipping and ferry lines connect other inhabited islands where there is no car traffic.
Local ferry lines
- Rijeka area: Losinj, Susak, Union, Cres, Ilovik, Pag, Rab
- Zadar area: Ist, Molat, Long Island, Zverinac Sestrun, Rivanj, Olib, Silba, Premuda
- Sibenik area: Zirje, Kaprije
- Split area: Brac, Hvar, Solta, Lastovo, Korcula, Vis
- Dubrovnik area: Mljet, Sipan, Korcula, Lastovo
- Seasonal line: Pula – Unije – Mali Losinj, Ilovik – Zadar